Free Thesis Statements on HIV
The following thesis statements are made in relation to the issues affecting formerly incarcerated African-American women with HIV:
- Incarceration and ethnicity plays a significant role in HIV acquisition among women, causing social, economic and medical problems once they are discharged.
- Issues affecting formerly incarcerated African-American women with HIV can be prevented through internal services including sexual and physical recovery programs, mental health assistance, clinical medical services and drug treatment.
- A policy that will address the medical and psychosocial needs of discharged African-American women with HIV should be designed in order to facilitate their adjustment as free citizens.
- Economic or financial issues of discharged African-American women with HIV should be resolved by developing community-based programs so as to help them support their basic and healthcare needs.
- The initiation of discharge planning programs while African-American women are still imprisoned can create the connection they need for various support services such as employment opportunities, child care, affordable and safe housing and medical treatment.
Read our customer feedbacks