Free Thesis Statements on Technology
Category : Technology Essays, Thesis Statement
1. International cooperation should be made in developing and implementing universal standards for the testing of technological innovations to prevent the detrimental effects of untested products.
2. Governments should play a vital role in the development of technological inventions and innovations beneficial to the society to ensure that control and distribution of these innovations will not be monopolized by the private sector increasing its price and making it inaccessible to the public.
3. Public policy should be developed to remove the threat to labor of technological advancement in production to ensure the beneficial and profitable coexistence of machines and workers.
4. Penal laws need to be evaluated to cover the various infractions arising from the flow of technological goods in the market to protect intellectual property and to serve as incentive for further technological inventions and advancement.
5. International guidelines should be developed and implemented to achieve balance between technological advancements and the sustainable use of natural resources to prevent resource wastage and depletion.