Epiphany in Greasy Lake Thesis Statements
Category : Thesis Statements Samples
Epiphany in Greasy Lake
- While the story laid down by Boyle in the story was a great readings for people who seeks to find a reason to turn around, the effect of the epiphany in the said story benefits the underlying desire of Boyle.
- While the used of words in the said story was effective in order to tell the readers the actual happening, but the use of words can also be taken as the personal ones of the author in order to tell readers what he feel.
- The effect of doing things whether bad or not before seeing the real outcome of such act has benefited Boyle in telling the story.
- While life is complicated, the effect of the story of epiphany of Boyle has made life less that complicated.
- Doyle used the story to illustrate the chances for a person to find epiphany which will be an advantage for those in search of it.
Search Our Library. Search by Keyword, Author or Title