THE EFFECT OF EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY
Category : Motivation Theories
The Effect of Employee Motivation on Organizational Productivity
The research will be based in Ghana and the need to encounter into a detailed research literature which is ideal for completion of the study, the need to organize research approaches in support of literature review, studies which provide academic clarity to fully acquire complete understanding and awareness of what the research topic caters into the central core. The moving forward towards the discussion analysis of such studies presented by proponents that are experts on motivation and organizational studies as useful initial headings are to be included in each part of research underpinnings. Along with the importance of the study that integrates the elusive application of research methods, case study serves as the main technique of this research catering to employee motivation effects pertaining to production of organizations and be noted in Ghana’s context.
1. There is a need to recognize employee motivation towards several small business organizations in Ghana, to know motivational effects on productivity level of the business
2. Determining the two keywords in literature centered motion, motivation and productivity in the core position
3. Finding out employee motivation effects in terms of organization production stature from Ghana’s small organization employees
4. The need to identify and understand several motivational theories in viewpoints of employees pointing to productivity sense of the business
Question and Hypothesis
1. What is motivation about? How is it linked and connected to employee motivation? Discus
2. Is there a positive effect of employee motivation on the productivity level? How and why? Give situations
3. Is there a negative effect of employee motivation on the productivity level? How and why? Give situations
4. What is meant by productivity? How is it applied to small business organizations in Ghana?
5. How does motivation caters to productivity level? Is employee motivation an enough factor to determine increased level in productivity? In what ways?
Research hypothesis are deemed for the clearance of research design/approached being utilized for this specific study and it will assume variables that could be in place within the conceptual framework construction and the balance integration of its application forming in theory based framework from within proponent recognized information and research studies respectively.
H1: There is positive effect of employee motivation on organizational productivity
H2: There is negative effect of employee motivation on organizational productivity
H3: There is similar employee motivation process in terms of productivity level of small organization in Ghana
H4: There is different employee motivation process in terms of productivity level of small organization in Ghana
The impeding significance of the research can be found at the ideal composition of research of how it can go or not go beyond the scope of research as the research findings could be at most useful in terms of instilling awareness to Ghana small business employees, as well as other involved parties that it is important to have right amount of motivation indicators to position and empower employees upon increasing positive productivity stance, motivation understanding, awareness and application the case of Ghana. The audience as the main readers of this research will have driving force of motivation assessment for productivity reality in organizations adhering to employees as there put in acceptance of valuable motivational ways and aspects that allow possibilities of accepting motivation oriented research and development.
Question survey technique will be used for this research investigation to solicit the data. The target respondents are managerial level employees of Ghana’s small business organization as questionnaire will be comprised of certain sections placing in question statements measuring effects of employee motivation on the productivity level of organizations that links to motivation success as well as knowledge basis, and the creation of motivation models for a positive grounded application, as statements which was formed by , (2000). Respondents are to asked to indicate their notions of agreement using in five point Likert scale (with 5 = completely agree, to 1 = completely disagree). Total of 100 sets of usable questionnaires will be ideally collected and analyzed ( 2000; , 2002), the research implies to qualitative methods such as open-ended questions and quantitative methods such as to request respondents to rank their views about specific question in the questionnaire, as one common measure in education research. Questions are need to be examined for reliability and validity. Data will be collected and analyzed through using qualitative techniques such as pointing towards document analysis, interviews and questionnaire survey.
Read our customer feedbacks