Research Report Assignment Essay Instructions on Leadership Skills and Techniques
Category : Sample Assignment Instructions
The research report should be in
the general format of an executive summary, (maximum 1 page), main body sections
(introduction, topic sections, conclusions and recommendations), and a reference
list. The executive summary should state the topic, a brief discussion of the
key points, and any conclusions/management implications. Students will need to
apply the APA style in preparing the report. The format for the research report
is as follows:
- Front matter: cover page with title/subject, name/date/course.
- Report body: (15- 20 pages)
- Executive summary (1 page).
- Introduction, text discussion, conclusions.
- Back matter: reference list, appendices (if needed).
Research Paper Requirements
1) Length: 15-20 pages (Not including title page and reference page)
Place a header and page number on each page, including title page and
reference page, in the upper right corner. Use an abbreviated title as the header.
Margins 1, left-justified
12 point, Times New Roman font
3) Your paper must have:
Title Page (lines double-spaced)
Main Body (15-20 pages)
Executive Summary (minimum 1 page)
Introduction (minimum 1 page)
Discussion topic (minimum 12 pages)
Conclusion (minimum Â½ pages)
Recommendation (minimum Â½ pages)
References Page (lines double-spaced) APA format required
Appendices (if needed, appendix must follow the reference page)
NOTE: Tables and/or charts must be included as an appendix.
4) Research Requirement: 4 a€“ 6 sources, which shall include a minimum of two or more different types of source from the list below:
1 periodical article (magazine or scholarly journal)
1 newspaper article
1 Internet article
5) Cite all quotations and paraphrases using APA style in accordance with APA manual guidelines.
6) Understand that using any source without proper citation is plagiarism.