Research Report Assignment Essay Instructions on Leadership Skills and Techniques
The research report should be in
the general format of an executive summary, (maximum 1 page), main body sections
(introduction, topic sections, conclusions and recommendations), and a reference
list. The executive summary should state the topic, a brief discussion of the
key points, and any conclusions/management implications. Students will need to
apply the APA style in preparing the report. The format for the research report
is as follows:
- Front matter: cover page with title/subject, name/date/course.
- Report body: (15- 20 pages)
- Executive summary (1 page).
- Introduction, text discussion, conclusions.
- Back matter: reference list, appendices (if needed).
Research Paper Requirements
1) Length: 15-20 pages (Not including title page and reference page)
Place a header and page number on each page, including title page and
reference page, in the upper right corner. Use an abbreviated title as the header.
Margins 1, left-justified
12 point, Times New Roman font
3) Your paper must have:
Title Page (lines double-spaced)
Main Body (15-20 pages)
Executive Summary (minimum 1 page)
Introduction (minimum 1 page)
Discussion topic (minimum 12 pages)
Conclusion (minimum Â½ pages)
Recommendation (minimum Â½ pages)
References Page (lines double-spaced) APA format required
Appendices (if needed, appendix must follow the reference page)
NOTE: Tables and/or charts must be included as an appendix.
4) Research Requirement: 4 a€“ 6 sources, which shall include a minimum of two or more different types of source from the list below:
1 periodical article (magazine or scholarly journal)
1 newspaper article
1 Internet article
5) Cite all quotations and paraphrases using APA style in accordance with APA manual guidelines.
6) Understand that using any source without proper citation is plagiarism.
comments powered by Disqus